Welcome to the Dragon Ball Store! We’ve been a fan of Dragon Ball Z since its debut in Japan in 1984 and we are now proud to present our newest collaboration with Yeezy Boost. Introducing the Dragon Ball Z Martial Art Tournament Dope Yeezy Boost!The Dragon Ball Z Martial Art Tournament Dope Yeezy Boost was created to bring the hype of Dragon Ball Z to the streets. Show off your love of the series with these stylish kicks. Featuring a vibrant orange, black, and white colorway, this shoe is sure to make a bold statement.The upper is constructed of a soft and comfortable Primeknit, allowing for breathability and maximum comfort. The midsole also features a Boost cushioning system for superior comfort and a responsive ride. The outsole is composed of durable rubber for superior grip and traction.ot only are these Dragon Ball Yeezy Shoes comfortable and stylish, but they also provide a great way to show your love for the series. Whether you’re a diehard fan or just love the look of the shoes, the Dragon Ball Z Yeezy Shoes is the perfect way to express yourself.The Dragon Ball Z Martial Art Tournament Dope Yeezy Boost is available now online and in select stores. Get your pair today and show the world your love for Dragon Ball Z!
- Type: Ruing shoes.
- Vamp: flyknit.
- Color: Custom pattern.
- 2 types of soles: Black and White.
- 3D Breathable shoe surface
- It is soft and strong, and it is formed and supported by air. It makes walking more pleasant.
- Light and comfortable walking
- Use light rubber soles to make, release the breathing potential and make the movement more rhythmic.
- Breathable Perspiration insole
- Breathable insole, moisture absorption, and perspiration get close to your skin, keep your feet dry, and make your movement freer.
- High-quality anti-skid and wear-resistant sole
- The anti-slip bottom line is arranged in a neat arrangement, with the concave and convex, high-quality rubber sole guaranteeing tough wear-resisting and comfortable to walk.
- Manual measurement of the size please allow a 0.3-0.5cm error.
- As a result of the production batch, the light-intensity photography effect will have a color difference.